Very easy soup with lots of flavor! I doubled the pork and beans and halved the chili powder. I also seasoned the pork with some salt, pepper & Cajun seasoning.
The ingredient of Southwestern Pork And Bean Soup
- 2 boneless pork chops diced
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- 15 ounces chopped tomatoes Mexican-style
- 15 ounces pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
The instruction how to make Southwestern Pork And Bean Soup
- In deep saucepan, brown pork with onion; stir in remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, lower heat, cover and simmer 10-15 minutes.