Seafood dishes usually are hearty, healthy, quick, easy, and flavorful. This recipe for Shrimp and Squid Noodle Soup is perfect after a hard day out in the world, or after coming inside from playing in the snow with the kids. It takes 45 minutes to prepare this warm and delicious soup. If you are looking for an aromatic dish with flavorful fish and hearty vegetabes, then this recipe will hit the spot.
The ingredient of Shrimp and Squid Noodle Soup
- 1 onion cut into half moons, then into thin slices
- olive oil as needed
- 2 garlic cloves peeled
- 1 piece ginger about 4 cm, cut in thin slices, then in strips
- 7 15/16 ounces squid clean, cut in thin slices, defrosted
- 6 1/8 ounces shrimp peeled and defrosted
- 1 carrot cut lengthwise in slices and then into strips, each of themselves cut into 3 parts
- 3 celery stems, finely chopped
- 8 7/16 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup peas
- 3 egg noodles plates of
- 3 celery stems, chopped
- salt to taste
- hot sauce to taste
- fish sauce to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
The instruction how to make Shrimp and Squid Noodle Soup
- In a large saucepan, saute the onion with a little olive oil until soft.
- Add the garlic cloves and ginger, cook for 1 minute.
- Add the squid, and cook until almost tender.
- Add the shrimp, and when it starts to color, add the carrot, celery, and hot chicken broth.
- Remove the garlic.
- Turn up the heat, and bring to boil. Add the peas and the noodles, which should be cooked according to directions, usually four minutes.
- Remove from heat, and add the chopped celery leaves.
- Season with salt, hot sauce, and fish sauce to taste. Add the balsamic vinegar.
- Serve hot.
Nutritions of Shrimp and Squid Noodle Soupcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 1020 calories
cholesterolContent: 162 grams
fatContent: 330 milligrams
fiberContent: 17 grams
proteinContent: 10 grams
saturatedFatContent: 54 grams
sodiumContent: 2.5 grams
sugarContent: 520 milligrams
: 9 grams