Succulent soup does not have to be served piping hot to be a wonderful meal. This Cold Soup with Olives and Anchovies is a decadent dish that is ready in just 40 minutes. It is a perfect light and low-calorie summer soup when you are on the go, or watching your waistline. This recipe combines the heartiness of Greek yogurt with the tanginess of anchovies and olives to create a wonderful way to tantalize the taste buds.
The ingredient of Cold soup with Olives and Anchovies
- 2 cucumbers peeled and cut into small pieces, save 6 slices for decoration
- 5/8 cup greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup pitted green olives
- 8 anchovy fillets in olive oil
- 1 vegetable broth tablet
- 2 lemons
- olive oil
The instruction how to make Cold soup with Olives and Anchovies
- Heat 10 cl. of water to dissolve the stock cube and allow it to cool.
- In a blender put the cucumbers, lemon juice, olives, anchovies, yogurt, and broth and blend.
- Let the soup get cool for at least 2 hours.
- When serving add a slice of cucumber in each bowl and a drizzle of olive oil.
Nutritions of Cold soup with Olives and Anchoviescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 100 calories
cholesterolContent: 10 grams
fatContent: 5 milligrams
fiberContent: 7 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams
sodiumContent: 1.5 grams
sugarContent: 280 milligrams
: 3 grams