Provencal-style Fish Soup With Garlic Toast With Soup, Chopped Tomatoes, Roasted Red Peppers, Olive Oil, Garlic, Fennel Seeds, Fish Stock, Fillets, Tiger Shrimp, Dill, Toast, Crusty Bread, Garlic, Extra-virgin Olive Oil
The ingredient of Provencal-Style Fish Soup with Garlic Toast
- soup Provencal-Style Fish
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- 8 slices roasted red peppers bottled, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 2/3 cups fish stock
- 14 ounces fillets ling, chopped coarsely, or other firm white fish fillets such as ocean perch, cod or flake
- 14 ounces tiger shrimp uncooked, peeled and seasoned
- 3/4 ounce dill coarsely chopped
- toast Garlic
- 4 slices crusty bread
- 1 clove garlic halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Provencal-Style Fish Soup with Garlic Toast
- Blend or process tomatoes and peppers until smooth.
- Heat oil, garlic and fennel seeds in a large saucepan, stirring over low heat, for about 3 minutes or until the garlic just begins to brown.
- Add tomato mixture, stock and 2 cups water. Bring to the boil, reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish and shrimp and simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes or until fish is just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make garlic toast: Rub bread with garlic and brush with olive oil. Cook in heated grill pan until browned and crisp on both sides.
- Season soup to taste. Just before serving, sprinkle with dill.
Nutritions of Provencal-Style Fish Soup with Garlic Toastcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 620 calories
cholesterolContent: 70 grams
fatContent: 105 milligrams
fiberContent: 25 grams
proteinContent: 5 grams
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams
sodiumContent: 4 grams
sugarContent: 1110 milligrams
: 9 grams