This recipe for Fish Soup with Poached Egg and Croutons will tantalize your taste buds with rich and bold flavors. There are two servings in this savory soup so feel free to double or triple the recipe so you can serve it up at the next party, family dinner, or celebration. If you are looking for an aromatic and succulent dish that is bold and beautiful, then this recipe is guaranteed to please the palate.
The ingredient of Fish Soup With Poached Egg and Croutons
- 3 fish heads, medium-sized
- 6 1/3 cups water
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon peppercorn
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- olive oil to taste
- 1/2 can peeled tomatoes in pieces
- 2 eggs poached
- croutons Homemade
- fresh coriander chopped, to taste
The instruction how to make Fish Soup With Poached Egg and Croutons
- Cook the fish heads with water seasoned with salt, coriander seeds, peppercorn, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Sieve, and keep 1 liter of broth.
- Remove meat from fish heads, and shred. Throw the rest of the heads away.
- Stew onion and garlic in a little olive oil. Add the tomatoes, and cook covered until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add the broth, and mix well.
- Bring to a boil, add the macaroni, and cook to al dente, or still firm.
- Add the shredded fish, even if there is only a little, as it has a lot of flavor.
- Check the seasoning. Garnish with fresh coriander.
- Serve hot with the poached eggs, and homemade croutons.
Nutritions of Fish Soup With Poached Egg and Croutonscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 890 calories
cholesterolContent: 26 grams
fatContent: 480 milligrams
fiberContent: 44 grams
proteinContent: 5 grams
saturatedFatContent: 96 grams
sodiumContent: 8 grams
sugarContent: 870 milligrams
: 4 grams