Charred chili peppers and tomatoes act as the base sauce for this simple 5 ingredient recipe. The cooked vegetables are blended together to form a simple sauce which is used to flavor mushrooms and shredded beef to create a simple taco filling. If you do not eat beef (or simply dont have it on hand) you can use pork or chicken in its place. Try adding a dallop of sour cream and a sprinkle of fresh cilantro over the top of your tacos for some refreshing flavor.
The ingredient of Shredded Meat with Mushrooms
- 2 peppers chile de arbol
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 7/8 cups sliced mushrooms
- 9/16 pound beef cooked, shredded, chicken or pork can also be used
The instruction how to make Shredded Meat with Mushrooms
- Toast the chili peppers and tomatoes in a large frying pan.
- Once the outside layer of the tomatoes and peppers are somewhat burnt, put them with salt and pepper in the blender and liquefy them.
- Pour the vegetable oil into a large pan. Add the mushrooms and cook them until they become light brown.
- Add the sauce and stir everything together.
- Add the shredded beef and let everything cook until the sauce begins to boil.
- Turn off the stove and serve on corn or flour tortillas.
Nutritions of Shredded Meat with Mushroomscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 110 calories
cholesterolContent: 2 grams
fatContent: 20 milligrams
fiberContent: 8 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams
sodiumContent: 2 grams
sugarContent: 25 milligrams
: 1 grams