Meat Loaf is a traditional comfort food dish that has put smiles on faces for years. Everyone swears by their grandma’s recipe. If you are looking for a different twist on this home-cooked favorite, then give this Meat Loaf with Oats a try. Ingredients include minced meat mixture of pork and veal, salt, pepper, onions, garlic cloves, carrots, eggs, tomato paste, white wine, oats, ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard.
The ingredient of Meat Loaf with Oats
- minced meat to taste, a mixture of pork and veal
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 1 egg slightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- white wine to taste
- 1 tablespoon oats
- meat loaf
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
The instruction how to make Meat Loaf with Oats
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the onion, garlic, and carrot.
- Then mix with the remaining ingredients, and let marinate. Baste with white wine.
- For a roll with the meat, and place in a roasting pan.
- Thoroughly mix the ketchup with the brown sugar and mustard, and cover the whole roll with the sauce.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
- Serve with baked potatoes, and a salad.
Nutritions of Meat Loaf with Oatscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 90 calories
cholesterolContent: 12 grams
fatContent: 55 milligrams
fiberContent: 1.5 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
sodiumContent: 3 grams
sugarContent: 380 milligrams
: 6 grams