Baked Alaska Meat Loaf With Mccormick Brown Gravy Mix, Ground Beef, Mccormick Onions, Minced, Mccormick Black Pepper, Mccormick Chives, Instant Mashed Potatoes, Shredded Cheddar Cheese
The ingredient of Baked Alaska Meat Loaf
- 1 package mccormick brown gravy mix
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Onions, Minced
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Chives
- 4 instant mashed potatoes servings
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Baked Alaska Meat Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350u00b0F. Mix Gravy Mix, ground beef, minced onion and pepper in large bowl. Shape into a loaf, 2 inches high, in shallow baking pan.
- Stir chives into prepared mashed potatoes. Spread over meat loaf.
- Bake 55 minutes or until cooked through. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese melts.