With spiced ground chicken, hearty black beans, and tons of toppings, these homemade nachos are sure to make your mouth water!
The ingredient of Restaurant-Style Loaded Chicken Nachos
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 15 ounces black beans drained and rinsed
- 16 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 1 pound shredded Mexican cheese blend shredded
- 2 tomatoes large
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 jalapeno chilies small
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves fresh
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1/2 lime
- 1/3 cup sour cream
The instruction how to make Restaurant-Style Loaded Chicken Nachos
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Once the oil is shimmering, add the chicken. Cook for 5-6 minutes, breaking up the chicken with a rubber spatula as it cooks. Add the spices, salt, and black pepper, to taste. Stir evenly distribute the spices. Add the black beans to the skillet and continue to cook 1-2 minutes more, stirring frequently, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Arrange the tortilla chips in an even layer over the surface of the baking sheet. Cover the chips with the chicken and black bean mixture, leaving a 1u201d border of chips exposed. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the chicken an black beans.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Bake the nachos for 9-11 minutes, until the cheese is fully melted.
- With a sharp knife, dice the tomato and red onion. Remove the seeds from the jalapeu00f1o and finely mince. Roughly chop the cilantro. Peel the avocado, remove the pit, and dice into 1/2u201d cubes.
- Remove the nachos from the oven. Top with the diced tomato, red onion, jalapeu00f1o, black olives, avocado, and cilantro. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the toppings. Drop generous teaspoons of sour cream evenly over the nachos. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Restaurant-Style Loaded Chicken Nachoscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 810 calories
cholesterolContent: 64 grams
fatContent: 130 milligrams
fiberContent: 48 grams
proteinContent: 11 grams
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams
sodiumContent: 17 grams
sugarContent: 1560 milligrams
: 6 grams