This recipe for Wild Mushroom and Hazelnut Cream Soup takes the classic cream of mushroom soup to a whole new level. Featuring shallots, fresh thyme, and a medley of wild mushrooms, each spoonful of this delectable soup carries the nutty flavor of hazelnuts. Blend the soup and strain after cooking for a smooth texture. This Wild Mushroom and Hazelnut Cream Soup is dairy free, gluten free, and vegetarian friendly as it uses vegetable broth as its base.
The ingredient of Wild Mushroom and Hazelnut Cream Soup
- 1 shallot
- 7/8 pound wild mushrooms assorted, chopped
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 7 11/16 tablespoons hazelnuts
- ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Wild Mushroom and Hazelnut Cream Soup
- Chop the shallot and cook until golden brown.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- After this time, add the vegetable broth and the thyme.
- Cook for 10 minutes then add the hazelnuts.
- Blend all the ingredients together, strain for a cleaner texture.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.