Cauliflower And Gruyère Soup With Oil, Onion, Cauliflower, Potatoes, Chicken Stock, Gruyère Cheese, Baguette
The ingredient of Cauliflower and Gruyère Soup
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 head cauliflower cut into pieces
- 2 potatoes peeled, chopped
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 6 1/2 ounces gruyu00e8re cheese grated
- 8 slices baguette
The instruction how to make Cauliflower and Gruyère Soup
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onion for 5 mins, until soft. Add cauliflower and potatoes. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins, until coated. Add stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20-25 mins, until vegetables are tender. Season to taste. Allow soup to cool slightly then puru00e9e until smooth. Add 4.5 oz cheese and stir until melted.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler. Toast 1 side of baguette slices under broiler for 1 min. Flip over and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Broil for 3 mins, until cheese is golden and melted.
- Ladle hot soup into serving cups or bowls. Top each with a cheesy crouton to serve.
Nutritions of Cauliflower and Gruyère Soupcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 420 calories
cholesterolContent: 56 grams
fatContent: 30 milligrams
fiberContent: 12 grams
proteinContent: 4 grams
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams
sodiumContent: 4.5 grams
sugarContent: 780 milligrams
: 8 grams