A cold day calls for a tasty hot soup. Putting a twist on the classic chicken noodle soup, this flavorful soup is made with cod and macaroni instead. Add all of your favorite vegetables and spices and you will have a soup that will warm you from the inside out.
The ingredient of Seafood Macaroni Soup
- olive oil to taste
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1/4 cabbage chopped
- 1 1/8 pounds cod fillets
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- salt to taste
- paprika to taste
- tomato paste to taste
- 1 7/8 cups macaroni
The instruction how to make Seafood Macaroni Soup
- Start by heating a drizzle of olive oil in a medium pot. Add the onion and garlic and saute until it is lightly browned.
- Add the carrots and cabbage and let them saute for a few minutes.
- Add water to approximately one inch above the vegetables.
- Once the water is boiling, add the cod fillets and the chickpeas.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste. If necessary, add a pinch of salt, then stir in the paprika and tomato paste and let it boil.
- Add the macaroni and cook for approximately 10 minutes or to taste. If necessary, add a little water.
- Place in bowls and serve as a hot soup.
Nutritions of Seafood Macaroni Soupcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 510 calories
cholesterolContent: 73 grams
fatContent: 55 milligrams
fiberContent: 9 grams
proteinContent: 9 grams
saturatedFatContent: 36 grams
sodiumContent: 1 grams
sugarContent: 630 milligrams
: 4 grams