Hearty Goulash Soup With Sunflower Oil, Bacon, Beef Stew Meat, Carrots, Shallots, Mushrooms, Bay Leaves, Tomato Purée, All-purpose Flour, Vegetable Stock, Tomato Juice, Paprika, Red Wine, Sugar, Fresh Parsley
The ingredient of Hearty Goulash Soup
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 slices bacon about 2 oz, finely diced
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 4 carrots about 8 oz, peeled and finely diced
- 7 ounces shallots peeled
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons tomato puru00e9e
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 pinch sugar
- 5 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped, to garnish
The instruction how to make Hearty Goulash Soup
- Heat the oil in a casserole pan, add the bacon and sautu00e9 for 1-2 mins. Add the beef and brown for 2-3 mins, turning.
- Reserve 2 tbsp carrot cubes and add the rest to the pan with the shallots, mushrooms and bay leaves. Add the tomato puru00e9e and mix in then sprinkle with flour. Gradually pour in the stock and tomato juice, stirring. Season and stir in the paprika. Cover and simmer for 25-30 mins.
- Mix the wine into the stew then cover and continue to cook for a further 25-30 mins.
- Check the seasoning of the stew and stir in a pinch of sugar, if desired. Sprinkle with the reserved carrot and some parsley then serve.
Nutritions of Hearty Goulash Soupcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 310 calories
cholesterolContent: 32 grams
fatContent: 10 milligrams
fiberContent: 13 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams
sodiumContent: 2.5 grams
sugarContent: 930 milligrams
: 15 grams