Hot summer evenings call for a refreshing meal. This cream of coriander soup is light, fresh and best served cold. Made from a combination of fresh coriander, cream cheese, chicken stock, and spices, this soup is easily whipped together in a blender. Refrigerate this Cream of Coriander Soup until you are ready to serve. A perfectly refreshing starter on a hot evening. This recipe is gluten free and can be made vegetarian by substituting vegetable stock for the chicken stock.
The ingredient of Cream of Coriander Soup
- 3 1/8 cups coriander
- 1 1/4 cups Philadelphia Cream Cheese or any soft cheese
- 3 3/8 cups chicken stock
- black pepper
The instruction how to make Cream of Coriander Soup
- Roughly chop the coriander and place in a food blender.
- Add the soft cheese and 200 milliliters of stock, and blend until smooth.
- Gradually add the remaining stock while the blender is in use.
- Season to taste and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Should be be served very cold.
Nutritions of Cream of Coriander Soupcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 340 calories
cholesterolContent: 13 grams
fatContent: 90 milligrams
fiberContent: 28 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams
sodiumContent: 14 grams
sugarContent: 730 milligrams
: 6 grams