Chilled Pea Soup With Vegetable Stock, Frozen Peas, Mint, Milk, Crème Fraîche, Ground Paprika
The ingredient of Chilled Pea Soup
- 3 1/3 cups vegetable stock
- 14 ounces frozen peas or fresh
- 4 tablespoons mint roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cru00e8me frau00eeche or sour cream
- ground paprika to sprinkle
The instruction how to make Chilled Pea Soup
- Bring the stock to a boil in a saucepan. Add the peas and cook gently for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Blend the soup in a food processor or blender, adding the mint. Strain through a sieve into a container, add the milk and chill until ready to serve.
- Season the soup to taste. Pour into glasses and top with a spoonful of cru00e8me frau00eeche or sour cream. Serve sprinkled with paprika.
Nutritions of Chilled Pea Soupcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 150 calories
cholesterolContent: 20 grams
fatContent: 10 milligrams
fiberContent: 4 grams
proteinContent: 6 grams
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams
sodiumContent: 2.5 grams
sugarContent: 930 milligrams
: 10 grams