Potato Leek Soup With Garlic, Large Potatoes, Leek, Bay Leaves, Vegetable Stock, Low Fat Milk, Chives, Low-fat Plain Yogurt
The ingredient of Potato Leek Soup
- 36 cloves garlic peeled, roughly chopped
- 4 large potatoes peeled, chopped
- 1 leek trimmed, washed and sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 cups vegetable stock low-sodium
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/3 cup chives snipped
- low-fat plain yogurt to serve
The instruction how to make Potato Leek Soup
- Spray a large saucepan with olive oil. Heat on medium and sautu00e9 garlic 2u20133 mins. Add potatoes, leek, and bay leaves. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins.
- Pour in stock. Bring to a boil on high. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20u201325 mins, until potatoes are tender. Remove bay leaves.
- Puru00e9e mixture using a hand blender or food processor. Stir in milk. Reheat gently. Serve immediately, topped with chives and yogurt.
Nutritions of Potato Leek Soupcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 250 calories
fiberContent: 53 grams
proteinContent: 6 grams
sodiumContent: 7 grams
sugarContent: 970 milligrams
: 7 grams