Tzatziki Soup With Plain Greek Yogurt, Cucumber, Garlic, Mint Leaves, Pita Bread
The ingredient of Tzatziki Soup
- 4 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 cucumber small
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup mint leaves loosely packed
- pita bread Warm, to serve
The instruction how to make Tzatziki Soup
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the yogurt in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Place remaining yogurt in a food processor. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Reserve 1/4 of the cucumber. Coarsely chop remaining cucumber; add to the food processor with the garlic and mint leaves. Process until almost smooth. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Peel, seed and slice the reserved cucumber. Spoon the chilled soup into serving bowls. Top with reserved yogurt, cucumber slices and black pepper. Serve with warm pita bread.
Nutritions of Tzatziki Soupcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 50 calories
fiberContent: 11 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
sodiumContent: 2 grams
sugarContent: 70 milligrams
: 2 grams