We used Smuckers Peanut Butter for the recipe, and it still came out good. Id make this again.
The ingredient of Peanut Soup
- 1 pound all potato purpos
- 2 tablespoons Country Crocku00ae Spread
- 1 onion medium, chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup skippi creami peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Knorr Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
The instruction how to make Peanut Soup
- Cover potatoes with water in a large saucepot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Melt Spread in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook onion about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in potatoes and next 3 ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Process in blender or food processor until smooth. Stir in lime juice.
- Serve hot and garnish with chopped peanuts and chopped fresh cilantro.