This delicate mousse is the perfect mixture of raspberries and strawberries with a hint of lemon for an extra bit of flavor. This simple dessert is great to make ahead of time so when it is time to serve dessert all you have to do is pull it out of the fridge. Try this recipe in the height of summer when the berries are at their freshest and have the most flavor.
The ingredient of Mousse with Berries
- cream 25 cl. fresh liquid
- 2 3/4 cups strawberries
- 5/8 cup raspberries
- 6 3/8 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 sheets gelatin
- candy Cotton
- raspberries for garnish
The instruction how to make Mousse with Berries
- Put the cream in the freezer for a few minutes to get very cold.
- In a blender, mix the strawberries, rasberries, lemon, and sugar. If you dont like crunchy small grains, then strain the puree with a chinese strainer.
- Put gelatin sheets in a bowl of cold water to soften.
- Squeeze the gelatin with your hands to drain, and add to 1 tablespoon of fruit puree in a saucepan over low heat until mixture melts. Cool and add to remaining fruit puree.
- Whisk the very cold cream using an electric mixer until stiff.
- Mix 1/4 of the whipped cream with fruit puree, then add the rest with a spatula, mixing gently.
- Pour into cups or glasses and refrigerate at least three hours.
- To serve, garnish with raspberries and some cotton candy.
Nutritions of Mousse with Berriescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 230 calories
cholesterolContent: 48 grams
fatContent: 5 milligrams
fiberContent: 5 grams
proteinContent: 8 grams
saturatedFatContent: 3 grams
sodiumContent: 2 grams
sugarContent: 40 milligrams
: 36 grams