Raspberry And White Chocolate Eclairs With Choux Pastry, White Chocolate, Heavy Cream, Powdered Sugar, Raspberries
The ingredient of Raspberry and White Chocolate Eclairs
- 1 choux pastry recipe basic
- 4 ounces white chocolate chopped
- 1 1/3 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 cups raspberries
The instruction how to make Raspberry and White Chocolate Eclairs
- Preheat the oven to 400u00b0F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare basic choux pastry. Spoon into a piping bag fitted with a 1/2-inch plain tip. Pipe 3 x 4 inch lengths (about 1 inch diameter) onto prepared pan, leaving room for spreading. Bake for 25 mins or until puffed and golden. Remove from oven; turn off oven. Using the tip of a small sharp knife, pierce bottom of each eclair to release steam. Place on pan. Return eclairs to oven with door slightly ajar for 10 mins or until dry. Remove from oven.
- Place chocolate, 1/3 cup of the cream and 1/4 cup water in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (dont let base of bowl touch the water). Stir until melted and smooth. Remove bowl from heat.
- Place powdered sugar and half the raspberries in a bowl; stir to combine. Using the back of a fork, mash until almost smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into a bowl.
- Beat remaining 1 cup cream in a bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. Add raspberry puree; fold to combine.
- Using a small knife, cut eclairs in half horizontally. Spoon raspberry cream into a piping bag fitted with a 3/4-inch star tip; pipe onto bottom half the pastry. Top with remaining raspberries and top half of pastry. Spread tops with white chocolate cream.
Nutritions of Raspberry and White Chocolate Eclairscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 280 calories
cholesterolContent: 18 grams
fatContent: 70 milligrams
fiberContent: 23 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams
sodiumContent: 14 grams
sugarContent: 30 milligrams
: 12 grams