This simple and easy recipe for Sparkling Spanish Wine Gelatin Cups will help you create a sweet and light low calorie dessert in just 30 minutes. This recipe uses Cava, a sparkling Spanish wine, but you can use any sparkling wine. Sweetened slightly with agave nectar, serve these Sparkling Spanish Wine Gelatin Cups with fresh berries on top. Serve these Sparkling wine cups cool and enjoy this elegantly simple treat on a warm spring or summer evening.
The ingredient of Sparkling Spanish Wine Gelatin Cups
- sparkling wine
- 1 1/2 cups cava
- 4 leaves gelatin or 1 tbsp. gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoons agave or 3 tbsps. sugar
- berries for decoration
The instruction how to make Sparkling Spanish Wine Gelatin Cups
- Heat some of the wine slightly and dissolve the gelatin in it. Stir into the rest of the wine.
- Pour into clear wine glasses and cool to room temperature. Refrigerate to cool.
- Decorate with berries before serving.
Nutritions of Sparkling Spanish Wine Gelatin Cupscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 190 calories
fiberContent: 10 grams
sugarContent: 3 grams
: 2 grams