Chocolate Mousse Cups With White Chocolate, Egg, Vanilla Extract, Heavy Cream, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Raspberries
The ingredient of Chocolate Mousse Cups
- 3 ounces white chocolate melted
- 1 egg at room temperature, separated
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy cream whipped
- 2 ounces dark chocolate melted
- 2 ounces fresh raspberries to serve
The instruction how to make Chocolate Mousse Cups
- Whisk together white chocolate and egg yolk. Fold in vanilla and whipped cream. Whip egg white to stiff peaks then fold in. Cover and chill for 4 hours, or until cold.
- Meanwhile, cut 2 - 8 inch squares of plastic wrap. Spread dark chocolate in a 6 inch disc over each sheet of plastic wrap. Place over a glass or cup, chocolate-side up, and leave to set.
- To serve, carefully remove plastic wrap from chocolate cups. Place on serving plates then spoon mousse into chocolate cups. Top with raspberries.
Nutritions of Chocolate Mousse Cupscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 600 calories
cholesterolContent: 47 grams
fatContent: 180 milligrams
fiberContent: 43 grams
proteinContent: 4 grams
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams
sodiumContent: 25 grams
sugarContent: 100 milligrams
: 40 grams