perfect, light and not too sweet
The ingredient of No-Bake Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar divided
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- Fresh berries
The instruction how to make No-Bake Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars
- Line a 9-inch square cake pan with parchment paper that comes up over the sides. Youu2019ll use the parchment paper later to lift the bars out of the pan. I also like to add a cardboard cake square to the bottom of the pan, but thatu2019s optional. I find that the stiffness of it ensures that the bars donu2019t bend, or unmold, when lifted out of the pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and stir until well combined. Press the crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of the cake pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup of powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest in the bowl of a Stand Mixer until smooth. In a separate bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until it starts to thicken. Add remaining 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and continue to whip until stiff peaks form. Gently fold half of the whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture and set the rest in the refrigerator for later. Spread cheesecake mixture evenly in cake pan.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- Use the parchment paper on the sides to lift the bars out of the pan, then cut into squares. Use remaining whipped cream to top cheesecake bars, then add some fresh berries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritions of No-Bake Lemon Berry Cheesecake Barscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 650 calories
cholesterolContent: 49 grams
fatContent: 150 milligrams
fiberContent: 48 grams
proteinContent: 2 grams
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams
sodiumContent: 28 grams
sugarContent: 410 milligrams
: 35 grams