Second time making this! Absolutely love the recipe. I tend to add strawberries and syrup to the top 😊
The ingredient of Ultimate Vanilla Cheesecake
- crust Vanilla Wafer
- cheesecake filling
- 50 vanilla wafers finely crushed, 2 cups
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract McCormicku00ae Small Batch
- 3 packages cream cheese 8 ounces each, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract McCormicku00ae Small Batch
The instruction how to make Ultimate Vanilla Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325u00b0F. For the Vanilla Wafer Crust, mix vanilla wafer crumbs, butter, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended. Press evenly into bottom and 2 inches up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- For the Filling, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Turn off oven. Leave cheesecake in oven 2 hours or until cooled. Remove from oven.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Run small knife around sides of pan to loosen crust; remove sides of pan. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Nutritions of Ultimate Vanilla Cheesecakecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 1730 calories
cholesterolContent: 150 grams
fatContent: 505 milligrams
fiberContent: 117 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams
sodiumContent: 57 grams
sugarContent: 1260 milligrams
: 99 grams