This is the real deal—everything you imagine a cheesecake to be. Creamy. Rich. Delicious. And you made it.
The ingredient of Philadelphia Classic Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese 8 oz. each, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
The instruction how to make Philadelphia Classic Cheesecake
- Heat oven to 325u00b0F.
- Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 min. or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Nutritions of Philadelphia Classic Cheesecakecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 340 calories
cholesterolContent: 24 grams
fatContent: 125 milligrams
proteinContent: 25 grams
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams
sodiumContent: 14 grams
sugarContent: 280 milligrams
: 20 grams