Nachos gets a new look with this delicious dessert recipe that combines crisp apples with creamy vanilla yogurt, nut butter, and dark chocolate.
The ingredient of Healthy Apple Nachos
- 5 apples sliced
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
The instruction how to make Healthy Apple Nachos
- Core and thinly slice the apples. Tip: Spritz them with a lemon juice and water solution to stop them from browning.
- Spoon the Greek yogurt into a pastry bag or a squeeze bottle. Do the same with the nut butter in a separate bottle/bag.
- Finely chop the dark chocolate chips.
- Arrange the apple slices on a plate in a circular pattern. Top with alternating layers of yogurt, nut butter, and chocolate chip pieces. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.
Nutritions of Healthy Apple Nachoscalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 270 calories
fatContent: 35 grams
fiberContent: 13 grams
proteinContent: 6 grams
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams
sodiumContent: 3.5 grams
sugarContent: 115 milligrams
: 24 grams