Very yummy will certainly be making this often!
The ingredient of Blueberry-Lemon Chia Pudding
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 lemon 2 tbsp lemon juice + 1 tsp lemon zest
The instruction how to make Blueberry-Lemon Chia Pudding
- Zest and juice the lemon, as needed.
- Add the coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, and lemon juice to a medium mixing bowl. Whisk until well-combined.
- Pick out 4 small ramekins or serving glasses. Drop half of the blueberries into the bottom of the ramekins.
- Pour the chia-lemon mixture on top of the blueberries, and refrigerate overnight.
- Top each pudding cup with the remaining blueberries and lemon zest. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutritions of Blueberry-Lemon Chia Puddingcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 270 calories
fatContent: 28 grams
fiberContent: 19 grams
proteinContent: 6 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams
sodiumContent: 13 grams
sugarContent: 15 milligrams
: 16 grams