Great and easy to make , thatnks
The ingredient of Individual Chocolate Lava Cakes
- 1 1/2 Ghirardelliu00ae Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter 1 stick
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cake flour
The instruction how to make Individual Chocolate Lava Cakes
- To make centers, melt 2 ounces of chocolate (1/2 a baking bar) and cream in double boiler. Whisk gently to blend. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm. Form into 6 balls; refrigerate until needed.
- To make cake, heat oven to 400u00b0F. Spray six 4-ounce ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray. Melt 4 ounces of chocolate (1 baking bar) and butter in double boiler; whisk gently to blend. With an electric mixer, whisk eggs, yolks, sugar, and vanilla on high speed about 5 minutes or until thick and light. Fold melted chocolate mixture and flour into egg mixture just until combined. Spoon cake batter into ramekins. Place a chocolate ball in the middle of each ramekin.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until cake is firm to the touch. Let it sit out of the oven for about 5 minutes. Run a small, sharp knife around inside of each ramekin, place a plate on top, invert and remove ramekin. Garnish with raspberries and a dollop of whipped cream.
Nutritions of Individual Chocolate Lava Cakescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 280 calories
cholesterolContent: 16 grams
fatContent: 200 milligrams
proteinContent: 23 grams
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams
sodiumContent: 13 grams
sugarContent: 35 milligrams
: 11 grams