Cinnamon Streusel Muffin Cake With All-purpose Flour, Baking Powder, Salt, Granulated Sugar, Large Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Milk, I Cant Believe Its Not Butter! All Purpose Sticks, Ground Cinnamon, Light Brown Sugar
The ingredient of Cinnamon Streusel Muffin Cake
- 3 cups all-purpose flour divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup i cant believe its not butter! all purpose sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
The instruction how to make Cinnamon Streusel Muffin Cake
- Preheat oven to 350u00b0. Grease and line 9-inch round cake pan with waxed paper; set aside.
- Combine 1 cup flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Blend in 1/2 cup I Cant Believe Its Not Butter!u00ae All Purpose Sticks with pastry blender or two knives until coarse crumbs form; set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 cups flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat remaining 1/2 cup Spread with granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended, scraping sides occasionally. Alternately beat in flour mixture and milk just until blended, beginning and ending with baking powder mixture. Evenly spoon 1/2 of the batter into prepared pan. then Sprinkle 1/2 of the streusel crumb mixture over batter. Spoon remaining batter into pan, then sprinkle with remaining streusel.
- Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes on wire rack; carefully remove from pan and cool completely. Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar.
Nutritions of Cinnamon Streusel Muffin Cakecalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 370 calories
cholesterolContent: 51 grams
fatContent: 35 milligrams
fiberContent: 16 grams
proteinContent: 1 grams
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams
sodiumContent: 5 grams
sugarContent: 340 milligrams
: 26 grams