Moist and tasty! Easy to make!
The ingredient of Nutella Sea Salt Molten Cakes
- 8 tablespoons butter plus more for ramekins
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt plus more for serving
- powdered sugar for serving
The instruction how to make Nutella Sea Salt Molten Cakes
- Preheat your KitchenAidu00ae 30u2033 Combination Wall Oven with Even-Heatu2122 True Convection to 400u00ba F.
- Generously butter your KitchenAidu00ae Ceramic 4-Piece Stacking Ramekin Bakeware Set and set aside onto a KitchenAidu00ae Sheet Pan.
- Melt the butter, chocolate, and Nutella in a small saucepan on the melt setting of your KitchenAidu00ae 36u201d 5-Burner Gas Cooktop. In a KitchenAidu00ae Professional 600u2122 Series 6 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer with the flat beater or whisk attachment, beat the eggs and sugar together. Add in the vanilla. Pour in the chocolate mixture. Add in the flour and salt. Beat until well combined.
- Divide and pour the batter into the four ramekins. Bake the ramekins in the KitchenAidu00ae 30u2033 Combination Wall Oven for 12-15 minutes or until the sides are firm and the middle is still wet. Serve immediately.
- You can serve the cakes inside the ramekins or you can pop them out for serving. To pop them out, run a knife along the edges of the ramekins, and invert them onto dessert plates.
- Before serving, sprinkle each cake with sea salt.
- To decorate the cakes, place small stickers or cutouts onto each cake. Using a sifter or fine mesh strainer, generously sprinkle powdered sugar over each cake. Using tweezers, carefully remove the stickers or cutouts.
- Serve with a scoop of hazelnut ice cream.
Nutritions of Nutella Sea Salt Molten Cakescalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 760 calories
cholesterolContent: 81 grams
fatContent: 220 milligrams
fiberContent: 47 grams
proteinContent: 4 grams
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams
sodiumContent: 31 grams
sugarContent: 380 milligrams
: 64 grams