If theres one thing this cake has taught me it to read through a recipe before embarking on making said recipe. I just glanced through the recipe to see
The ingredient of Whipping Cream Pound Cake
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups Swans Down Cake Flour sifted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners sugar sifted
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
The instruction how to make Whipping Cream Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 325u00b0. Spray a 10-cup Bundt pan with baking spray with flour; set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer at high speed until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs, beating well after each addition. Reduce mixer speed to low. Alternately add flour and cream to butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 11u20442 hours, or until a wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Pour Glaze over cake. Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Sweet Cream Glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar and butter. Add cream until desired consistency is reached. Stir in vanilla. Use immediately.