If you need a quick and easy, yet tasty and low-calorie dish, then try this Quick Creamy Zucchini Soup. It tastes great and only has 140 calories per serving, so feel free to have seconds. The recipe calls for water, zucchini, ground tarragon, salt, ground black pepper, manchego cheese or mozzarella cheese, and light sour cream. The soup will warm your heart and soul and won’t be a problem for your waistline!
The ingredient of Quick Creamy Zucchini Soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 zucchinis medium, thickly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon ground
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup manchego cheese shredded, may substitute mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
The instruction how to make Quick Creamy Zucchini Soup
- Heat the water and zucchini slices together in a pan with the tarragon, salt, and pepper. When it starts to bubble, lower the heat, and cook for 8 minutes, until the zucchini is tender.
- Blend the zucchini mixture in the blender until smooth, return to the pan on low heat. Add the cheese and stir, allowing to melt. Remove from heat, stir in the sour cream, and serve.
Nutritions of Quick Creamy Zucchini Soupcalories: NutritionInformation
carbohydrateContent: 140 calories
cholesterolContent: 11 grams
fatContent: 15 milligrams
fiberContent: 6 grams
proteinContent: 3 grams
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams
sodiumContent: 3.5 grams
sugarContent: 310 milligrams
: 9 grams